We are currently seeking a polished and professional Executive Assistant to support the President/ CEO at a well know security technology company. We are looking for a highly experienced EA who has a passion for time management and all things technology. This position will be serving as a liaison between the CEO, executives, employees, consultants, key
vendors, investors, the members of the Board of Directors and, possibly from time to time, the media. You will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship with our CEO. Additional responsibilities include:
· Extensive calendar management and meeting logistical coordination.
· Arranging primarily domestic travel, including hotel accommodations and car services, directions, restaurant reservations and preparing detailed itineraries to accompany the arrangement. Preparing extensive travel and expense reports, including the reconciliation of reimbursements.
· Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
· Liaison between Legal, Finance, HR, Privacy/Compliance (“Compliance”) and CEO to promote
and support corporate health and governance.
• Works closely with HR, Finance and Compliance to acts as “eyes and ears” for CEO.
• Manages Administrative and Office Management Staff, either directly or with dotted-line
structure, to ensure that all support within the company is aligned on common goals.
• Manages any direct reports to effectively support the company and enable employee success,
including management of annual goal plans and performance feedback.
A degree is mandatory and 5+ years of experience working directly for a CEO is mandatory. Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in a huge plus. If you think this position is right for you, apply online today!
Join a fast paced team as part office manager, part start up in a multi dimensional role. Located on the Peninsula , this position includes managing a variety of projects and thinking on your feet. While managing all of these tasks you’ll have the opportunity to improve our process, systems and vendor management. Looking for a professional, high energy and resourceful member to join the team and assist with the following:
Expertise managing facilities and office inventory
Proficiency in C Suite administration
Vendor management skills
Human Resources coordination
This position fosters ample career growth and the chance to be a part of a thriving and rapidly growing start up company. This company is dedicated to investing in their employees and is looking for just the right talent to add to their companies culture.
A degree is required for this position.